Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 16 December 2010

Baby Tees 2 for 1 today ****

Another little card using the Wheel but this time cutting out one of the little baby gro' and I popped the little elephant on a dimensional, the coat hanger is a piece of wire bent over. The ribbon is retired but sad about that but it matched and I had it so I used it.
the sentiment from tiny tags punched using the word window punch and layered on a punched rose red modern label punch.

I created this blog post some time ago and found when I scrolled down to type my usual sign off that this picture was here on the same post as Baby Tees so 2 for one today! sorry it's a Christmas one again using Solid Stripe background and Contempo Chrismas (I think I made this card for a swap!!! but memory is going)
................Until tomorrow...........be crafty..........
 

3 comments:

  1. Very simple but effective, might use it as I still have about 20 xmas cards still to make.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Love them both...but that second card especially is so elegant with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are equally creative.
    I never tire of looking at Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!