Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 15 December 2010

Always Elegant concord crush

This is the card from my shoe box swap that was arranged for the Thursday evening at Convention but..... we got so carried away we only got one card made and I will show you that soon.
This one uses Always Elegant stamp set and the so yummy Concorde Crush from the In Colour; not sure you can see the diamond as my watermark is right over the top of it doh!
The paper is the In colour (color) designer paper pack, love it....

............Until tomorrow .......... be crafty....



5 comments:

  1. Been busy and not popped in for a while but glad I did today this is beautiful and I will use the idea a lot. Ta ta for now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise this card!!! I have this displayed on my fridge i love it so much ;0) This set is on my wishlist now as I'd not been inspired by it until I saw this card ;0) Hope you are well Peg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Peg! Thanks for sharing. Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. You probably read the story about my daughter so I won't go into detail here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!