Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 12 December 2010

Stampin' Up! Just Believe

These are some pictures our in my garden that I took on Tuesday morning before going off to work in London and Reading this past week.
I love all the frost on the trees and I hope we get something like this for Christmas Day.  I am started to get excited like I always do for Christmas just like a kid; so much so I couldn't sleep last night 'cus I was thinking about what Santa might have got me this year!

~The snow was just pure ice and the trees just like those pretend white ones you can buy and funnily enough I never thought those looked that good but now I get where the idea came from.
This final one I think I was just lucky to get the sun peaking through the trees at the bottom of the garden and I love how this one turned out.
So onto today's card using the Stampin' Up! Just Believe stamp set and I am sure if I believe in Santa like I did when I was little; he will bring me some nice pressies! I made this one as a little thank you card and gift as well by adding a book mark

All of the supplies for this and much more can be purchased from me just send me an email.
Just Believe Stamp set 116948 £32.95 Wood Mount
or you can get it Clear Mount 120453 £25.95
Check out the Catalogue on the side bar for more
Here is a close up of the book mark


...........Until tomorrow.........be crafty.....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of your garden Peg. I've loved all the photo opportunities in the snow (my cat wasnt particularly taken with it though). And lovely colour combination on the card too. I havent used that set since convention. I might have to get it out later and have a go. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveley set, I like the idea with the bookmark.
    I'm getting excited too - you know why!
    Les x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!