Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 14 December 2010

Baby Tees Night of Navy

Oops forgot to put this on yesterday! so here it now...I used the Baby Tees wheel for this and coloured the star and stripes with Bashful Blue Stampin' Marker pen.  Such a simple one again but then having said that I don't really do complicated.  I keep calling this wheel Tiny Tears it reminds me of a doll my little sister had when we were small; you could give this doll a bottle with water and then she would cry; how cute was that?
.............Until tomorrow..............be crafty.........

2 comments:

  1. I love the Baby Tees wheel and this is a great way to use it. I remember Tiny Tears - didn't she stop crying when you gave her the bottle but used her potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Peg, don't know how I missed it. Love it!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!