Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 7 January 2011

Sale a Bration Punch Bunch peak a boo owl

Flippin' Eck.... this watermark.... I must pay more attention to where I place it!  The teacher at school always used to say Peggy must pay more attention and so I suppose nothing changes and a leopard never changes it's spots either.

So today's little gem! is yet again the Punch Bunch sale a bration FREE set.  The paper is retired (sorry) but I couldn't help use it as it looks like my owl is hiding in a hole in a tree now!.

This is the inside of the card, which is also the outside when you peek through ha ha......

I put googly eyes on him (not Stampin' Up!) The branch is from the 2 step bird punch.

I have been asked by a couple of people for a tutorial on the meander book I posted on Wednesday and if you haven't seen how these are made I will try and get this done at the weekend and post it as soon as......so..........

..................Until tomorrow..........be crafty........

6 comments:

  1. Peg - love it! How cute is that?

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Peg,

    I love this owl. My set with him in arrives today (fingers crossed!). Cannot wait to play with him and my magic matching punch (roll on Mini for this in the UK!) Hope your year is going OK so far and hope to see you soon,

    Sarah
    -X-

    PS. Would also love to know how you made the meaner book. I've made a smaller square one before but love the look and size of your one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! Love this little owl, and the way you've displayed him on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is so adorable.
    I love that he is peeking out of the hole.
    so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how very "tweet". Love the owl peeking out of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these peek-a-boo cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!