Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Saturday 8 January 2011

Birthday card for Lesley

Happy Birthday Lesley we have been friends for 27+ years, we worked this out the other day when she was here for a crafting day.  It certainly doesn't seem that long ago! we met and worked at the same Company and that's history as they say.
Anyway, it's her Birthday today (a big one too) I am late with my posting this card today to make sure she didn't see it before opening the original from me.

the light wasn't good when I took the picture.
It is of course Stampin' Up! Baroque Motif stamp set that I used (funny because Les was admiring this set when she was here at my house, so I was glad I used it for her card)

Supplies used for the card are:
in no particular order:
Rich Razzleberry card and Ink
Perfect plum card and ink
Baroque Motif Stamp Set
Occassional Quotes a level 3 Hostess set
Photo Corner Punch
Lap of Luxury designer paper
Whisper white card
Gorgeous Rhinestone Jewels
Scallop Oval Punch
Oval Punch

Have a fantastic Birthday Les and let me know all about it!
Hope you love your surprises and get spoilt rotten.

Until tomorrow........be crafty.....

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your friend.
    Beautiful Card Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card... I am a big fan of swirly designs. I swoon over them. I like the background of your blog - the subtle colours are so becoming.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!