Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 10 January 2011

Sale a Bration So Happy For You - Sweet Summer - Bliss

 Another card this time using all of  the Stampin Up Sale a Bration stamp sets (except for Punch Bunch) - So Happy For You - Sweet Summer - Bliss 


Real Red and Bashful Blue for my colour combination.
Other Supplies used - All Stampin Up
Real Red Designer paper
ScallopTrim Border Punch
Silver Brads
Early Espresso Ink
Real Red Ink
Baha Breeze ink (to colour little bird and flowers)
Old Olive Ink (to colour leaves)
Perfect Plum (to colour berries)
Aqua Painter

Thanks for looking and

................Until tomorrow...........be crafty..........

5 comments:

  1. What a beautifull card and so was my birthday card - fancy you knowing that I love that set even though I haven't told you!
    I just hope I can aspire to the sort of cards you make.
    Les x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I can see making this a Valentine's card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Peg, colours look so bright and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow just found your blog and I LOVE this card, I just got this set in teh mail today and I think I may have to case this card! :D Just gorgeous. tfs. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!