Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 11 January 2011

Stampin Up FREE Punch Bunch again!

Its a FREE set in case you don't know!!!
If you are a regular blog hopper? you of course will see this all over blog land.
You can get it until the end of February from me with a £45 order of anything else you like from the Idea Book and Catalogue, email me for more.  Or you can host a party and with qualifying sales of £300 you can also get this little set FREE.

A lot of Pear Pizazz for this card and some toning owls, I CASed this from somewhere but I made it a couple of weeks ago (I think) and can't remember who from it could be Mary Fish as I love the projects she makes.

Punch Bunch is a favourite but then all of Stampin Up stuff is to me!!! lol.

Thanks for taking a look

.............Until tomorrow..........be crafty......


2 comments:

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!