Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 14 January 2011

Stampin Up Simply Sent - Hello You

I had so much fun making this drawer box (well, apart from the paper cut I got and it was sore for days, I felt like a real cry baby with it! but they so are the worst of cuts)

I used Crumb cake for the drawer and decorated it with Elegant Soiree designer paper.  I love how Stampin Up have made this Simply Sent Kit such a simple pack to have and ideal to use for note cards or a forgotten card that you should have sent but also makes a lovely gift for someone and there is a stamp set to go with it called Hello You, there are 2 stamps in this set and I used them both one on the drawer easel card and on one of the cards in the drawer.
 The ribbon is Satin Pretty in Pink and I ruffled it to match the little flowers that you get in the Simply Sent Kit
The sentiment Hello You I punched out with the Oval Extra large and layered it on a Designer Label punch out.

So you can get this kit for £11.25
and the stamp set to go with it for £8.95
and the Designer Label Punch £14.25
and Large Oval Punch £15.50
Postage and Packing direct to your door
FREE sale a bration stamp set to go with it just let me know which you would like. Or if you want to change or order differently then email me.
so why not email your order today.
I will send you one metre of the Pretty in Pink ribbon to go with your order absolutely FREE. (ribbon sent direct from me)











..................Until tomorrow............be crafty..........

5 comments:

  1. I see another tutorial coming along.
    Just love the combination of colours and the pimk ruffle is lovely.
    This would make such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg this is lovely. Will you be doing a tutorial please? Love it! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your paper cut... I know how it feels. Hope it is better now.

    This box is great and the colours are lovely and the card is so pretty as well. Love the flowers on the card.

    Thanks for visiting and a happy new year.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so pretty and the drawer is beautifully made. The satin ribbon is gorgeous in Pretty in Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those paper cuts do hurt, don't they.
    This project is so neat. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!