Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 13 January 2011

Sale a Bration Punch Bunch Peeping Tom

Today's card is one that I got so excited about doing well if you know me and see me when I get excited you would know what I mean, it was like the first time I used shrink plastic!! OMG did I love doing that to see how tiny everything would go.... and the first time I got my hands on the Stampin Up Make a Monster, well just the preview in the catalogue got me soooooo worked up, believe me I am a big kid........ anyway..... I thought this idea up when I was looking to make a different type of card; don't know about you but mine seem to always be the same sizes A6, 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6.  So today is still A6 but folded the opposite way.

Punch 3 circles and decorate -  the clip was to hold it closed completely whilst I took the photo..... I called him Tom (not Olly 'cus he is in the Stampin Up Fox and Friends set, see labels for cards on this set)
Here is a close up of the top circle

and a close up of the centre circle

and finally a close up of the bottom circle

Cute or what? I love it!
and here is the inside of the card

Hope you love it as much as me, this set is STILL FREE can you believe it?
contact me to purchase your £45 of goodies and this is thrown in free.

Why not come and play at my house for a class on making some of my creations,(£10 and depending on project/card we will make 2/3)  call for a date 01299 269274 or 07921 830266.

.....................Until tomorrow............be crafty.........

8 comments:

  1. Peg
    This is just brill - love this one and it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is adorable, I have been looking for a card for my son's birthday tomorrow (I was almost on the verge of buying one) and this is perfect with modification. I have lots of google eyes which I used for some cream egg covers I made last last year, so guess what I will be making tonight. Thanks for the brilliant idea Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever Peg, it's lovely and so different. Yet another one to be "case-ing"
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card. The owl peeking out like that reminds me of Gizmo from Gremlins (in a good way I mean). So very cute. Love this one Peg. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha!! LOVE the peeping toms!!! What a fabulous idea. The googly eyes are the perfect touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute Peg! I LOVE it :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant card! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Really liking the different size as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!