Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Friday 21 January 2011

Stampin Up Sunny Garden - late post

Sorry it's a late post today (Nah no I'm not, who am I kidding) but with working away again this week, everything just caught up on me.  I got back home just after 9pm last night so was tired and Mrs Grumpy!!! (not that you care!) It had been a long day yesterday I was in a hotel that didn't do breakfast until 7am (which under normal terms would be fine) anyway I had to get the train into London so got the 6.30am!!! up at 5.30am ...... do you feel for me yet? (Nah... of course you don't)  then training all day, train back to the station to get my car and drive 140 miles home. If you didn't scroll straight to the card.... thanks for reading.....

 So stop with the whining I hear you say and get on with the card.
Here it is another CASe of one I did using the Cottage Wall designer paper but again this one is using the fabulous Sunny Garden dsp.


I think this is just as pretty as the one I did way back, I am too grumpy to go looking for it!!! so if you want to then please do!!!!

.............Until tomorrow........be crafty......... hopefully I will be in a less grumpy tired mood..........

3 comments:

  1. Well, you shouldn't be grumpy, cuz this is a beautiful card! :) Cheer up, buttercup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the scroll and the colours.
    I really do feel for you for getting up that early.
    Marlene is being nice... the real saying is Suck it up Buttercup, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're perfectly entitled to be grumpy. Goodness, I'd be very grumpy if I had to miss my breakfast! The card is beautiful! Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!