Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Thursday 20 January 2011

Sunny Garden Designer Paper by Stampin Up

I was working in Staines Middlesex yesterday and it was quite weird as it was the building next to one I worked at some 20 something years ago, don't things change as well? I moved away from this area 4 and a 1/2 years ago and I can't believe how many buildings there are there now.   I am in London working today so will be on the train early and back late at Sunningdale station then 140 miles drive home and have to say I will be glad when I get home.  I am finding it harder and harder to be travelling away all the time but on a good note it does buy me some lovely Stampin' Up! supplies!!!
Next week Stornoway! all week so I will have to get some serious crafting in at the weekend!!!

....... I love this paper almost as much as I did Cottage Garden (retired) so I decided to make this card which is a CASe of the one I made using the Cottage Garden one.



I used Peach Parfait (reminds me of an ice cream brrrrrr too cold for that though) Pear Pizazz and Poppy Red, the ribbon is the lovely Pear Pizazz.

...................Until tomorrow.................be crafty............

2 comments:

  1. Great card, colours are really good together. Keep crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I love the way the bow comes right off that one flower, making it almost look like leaves!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!