Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 19 January 2011

Update on the FREE Meander book Tutorial

I had a lovely crafting day with Emma when she came over to see me last weekend and this is what she made,  the Meander Book, as her order had just arrived she decided to use her new Sunny Garden designer paper, I hadn't realised but this is just like the Cottage Garden designer paper now retired but in different colour.  I love these colours Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait etc take a look in the Idea book and catalogue for a peep at this; you won't be disappointed.

The tags have been stamped using Stampin Up All In the Family and Every Little Bit stamp sets, Emma has 2 gorgeous little girls, Rebecca and Ellie and Em says the middle tag picutre (the one with the curly hair) is Ellie to a "T".

I love the colours, although the light was almost gone when I took the pictures.
I even had to get myself a pack of Sunny Garden paper and more on that tomorrow.

If you want the pdf tutorial just email me 

Thanks for coming over Em and for being such a loyal customer.

...................Until tomorrow................be crafty...........

4 comments:

  1. Your meander books all look great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun mini.
    I have seen these done, but I haven't made one yet....onto my list it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy - I have a confession to make you sent me instructions for the meander book and I put it in a safe place on my PC so safe that I now cannot find it. Could you send me another copy please Id'd be very appreciative as it is such a good idea. My e-mail address is L.Roulstone@btopenworld.com
    sorry to be such a pain
    best wishes
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! Just sent ya an email requesting the PDF. Can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!