The Thunder and lightening storm arrived around 4.30am this morning!
Boo Hoo! hope the summer hasn't ended yet!
It's still warm though and the thunder is still going on as I type.
Onto my little card today
I think the hostess stamp set Simply Sketched is one of the nicest in the 2013/2014 catalogue, to get this stamp set you can host a qualifying party or my stampers 6 club ladies get to choose this during their hostess month if they want, if you would like details then do get in touch for more details.
For this card I used the poppy stamp and Papillion Potpourri little butterfly and matching punch
Here is a closer look I used a Stampin' Up! blender pen and Ink pad to colour the flower
Have a lovely day! in the Rain!!
Until next time ........... happy crafting





Morning Peg ,
ReplyDeleteI agree , it's a lovely set and I love what you have done with it - you'll have to give me a lesson in colouring in !! Mine never turn out well !!!! Enjoy the rain !! LOL !!! xxx