LAST DAY TODAY TO GET 25% OFF 25 STAMPS
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE THE ONE I USED ON MY BOX
I made this first gift box with some of my own stash of paper it's made by Heartfelt Creations and very vintage looking
The top and belly band I used Stampin' Up! Blossom Punch and the matching Mixed Bunch stamp set stamped with Early Espresso onto Sky Blue card
On my second box I used the Speciality Paper Natural Composition, I don't know why they call it paper! it really is a thick card stock and perfect for boxes
For the belly band I used some Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
and the stamped image is "A Gift For You! Last day today to get it for 25% off
Have a great Monday whatever you are doing
Until next time .......... happy crafting!








Nice, I love this project and those papers are gorgeous darling! C x
ReplyDeleteThe papers are gorgeous Peg and your boxes are fab !! This is another one you may need to run by me when we catch up !! xx
ReplyDelete