I have a CASE card to share with you today
It's an envelope card and I CASEd this from a fellow blogger Tracy, I have been a follower for about 4 years and Tracy has some fantastic projects she shares on her blog and also Youtube
I decided to use Modern Medley designer paper for mine
I added a hinge at the back so I could send it as a card
and the hearts are from Hearts a Flutter
The tag inside is where you can write/stamp your sentiment and I created the top with the Envelope Punch Board
You can watch a video from Tracy to see how to make this card here
Thanks for stopping by today
Until next time ...........







Thank you for informing me that you had made one and for also linking it back to my channel.
ReplyDeleteI love how yours turned out, I really like the elegance of the black and white, So so pretty :)
Thanks for sharing this Peg, it's a great idea and the video made excellent viewing. I love yours, those papers perfect! C x
ReplyDelete