In my class on Wednesday one of the projects we made was this box..... it uses the Gift Card Envelope Thinlits die for the lid
Very clever don't you think?
Here is a side view
so yesterday I decided to have a play to see what else I could make with it
Well obviously a Gift Card Envelope!
I used the Merry Everything stamp set and matching punch, save 15% when purchased as a bundle
here is the back of the card
and here I made a triangle box and it's very sturdy too
My intention was to make a regular box but as I was putting it together it turned out to be a triangle! and a gift card envelope - 2 projects instead of 1
I love it when things just happen like that, don't you?
Thanks for stopping by today
Until next time ...









Super boxes, love them xx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Peg. C x
ReplyDeleteOooh, how cool is that triangle box..:0) Thanks for sharing Peg, such a great idea! xx
ReplyDelete