Sorry
I have been creating and sewing and this past weekend went on a sewing retreat and yesterday was my group sewing day phew!
At last I have had time to show a couple of cards I made in about 10 minutes for both of them
Nice and easy to do I stamped the 4 corners of each one at the same time and turned them around each time, I did use my Misti Stamping Tool but you could easily do this adding the stamps to a Clear Block
Thanks for taking time to look
Until next time .......

I have been creating and sewing and this past weekend went on a sewing retreat and yesterday was my group sewing day phew!
At last I have had time to show a couple of cards I made in about 10 minutes for both of them
Nice and easy to do I stamped the 4 corners of each one at the same time and turned them around each time, I did use my Misti Stamping Tool but you could easily do this adding the stamps to a Clear Block
Thanks for taking time to look
Until next time .......




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!