You may have seen all over the internet that Stampin' Up! are bringing us Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers
Well as a demonstrator I got to order mine early we have until the 15th October to get them
They are not available for customers just ye but Stampin' Up! will let us all know the release date soon
If you can't wait to get them you can join Stampin' Up! and get them in your starter kit - do ask if you would like to know more
There is a new Stamp Set coming too called Colour Me Happy
I stamped this image from the new set and coloured it using the Blends Night of Navy (note to self - practice with the new Blends a bit more and don't put your watermark over the image!)
Anyway
Thanks for looking
Until next time ......
Click on Peg to shop



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!