Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 19 August 2018

Christmas in August with Lined Alphabet Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone,  hope you have been enjoying the summer holidays and having fun whatever you have been doing

I have been a busy bee - who said you could enjoy yourself in retirement! I wonder how I had time to go to work!

Anyway, I got around to updating my blog with one of my recent cards

I have lots I've created but not had time to photograph anyway this is a Christmas Ho Ho Ho using the lIned Alphabet Bundle


Hope you like it and thanks for looking

Until next time ........
Click on Peg to shop

2 comments:

  1. Hello Peg, good to read you again!
    What a great card! Just the colors are very expressive. ;-)

    Hugs Ines♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be back!! Thanks for the lovely class, I really enjoyed making this card and getting all your tips on how to use them xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!