Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 22 August 2018

Vintage Card with Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder

I got to have a play this morning using a new Embossing Folder called Tin Tile and it will be available to purchase from the new Autumn Winter Catalogue on 5th September

The stamp set I used is Stitched All Around I forgot to add it to the list below but the number is 146632 and is available now

I darkened the polka dot ribbon with a crumb cake blend alcohol pen

I wasn't going tø buy this folder bu† so glad I did - I think it's a favourite now



Love the little leaf from the Stitched Seasons Framelits and don't forget these are only available while stocks last until the end of August 2018


Thanks for stopping by today

Bonus days are still running until the end of the month! for every £45 spend you get a £4.50 voucher to spend during September

Until next time ........

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Peg, I might case this one. Glad it's in the order i'm waiting for to arrive today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Peg!

    Hugs Ines♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!