Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 26 May 2010

Rich Razzleberry yummy

This is what I needed when I was relaxing in the sun.... reading my book...... it was somewhat annoying as every time I had to put on some sun lotion!!  I had to put the book down and forgot my page!!!!!!

So I made this .... so simple and it uses only small pieces of the very lovely Cottage Wall designer paper.  I used RR for the base and layers were Old Olive and then a piece of Cottage Wall,

a punched out RR butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, I layered this onto a stamped circle circus stamp (the dotty circle one) then onto RR and finally a scallop punch in RR.  I used the white signo gel pen for the dots around the scallop.

Better than the pictures of the flowers in the garden??  Oh the book I am reading is Marian Keyes "The brightest star in the sky" I love all her books they are easy reading and funny...

.........Until tomorrow.......be crafty........


2 comments:

  1. Ohh this is so pretty.
    I have the butterfly punch and stamp set, so cute.
    I want to make one of these.
    I will jot down this book. I am always looking for a good summer book to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bookmark! This is definitely on my 'to do' list.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!