Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 2 June 2010

Black and White Vintage Vogue

Thought I would do something in black and white but couldn't resist the red! 

Yet again it's Vintage Vogue and I think this has to be a favourite stamp set of all times thanks to Stampin' Up! for giving me this stamp set free when I attended the regional training some time ago.  As a demonstrator we get to go to training and this is what we get FREE! now that's what I call fun!!  If you would like to join me as a demonstrator then contact me today by email for more details.

I received a card from my upline Michelle (thank you) using the shaded background like on this one and she got it from here, Michelle did her card using the new colours and I fell in love with it as soon as I opened it and I always like to give credit to the person I CASed, so thanks Michelle and to Connie Tumm

I decorated the inside of mine too that way I have something to write on when I send it.

If you have any questions leave a comment or email me.

....Until tomorrow..........be crafty......


4 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. I love that little pop of red on it.
    I agree with you. I love getting comments. I don't see how hard it is to leave a little happiness on someones blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Peg! I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is GORGEOUS!!!! Yum! Love blacks and whites together, and the addition of the red is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this too - very atmospheric inside the card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!