Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Tuesday 1 June 2010

Vote a b or c

Taking my mind off the Tango colours for a while!  although I love those bright colours now!!! I have gone back to the new colours well Orchid Opulence is not new but Rich Razzleberry is.  I used the tiniest amount of Cottage Garden paper and punched it out to put through the punched hole in the front of the card.  I added flight of the butterfly using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position it.

Think I will go back to being Tango'd soon......... or may take a few days off from everything!!! that would mean a few days off from posting on my blog.... leave a comment and help me make a decision....
  • a) take a few days off
  • b) go back to being tango'd
  • c) none of the above
I would appreciate a vote on a, b or c and will look forward to your comments, thank you.

.......... Until...........?????  be crafty.......


4 comments:

  1. Morning Peg! Gorgeous card, love the window showing just a little cottage wall!!!

    I vote go back to being tango'd !!! I love the bright cards you have been doing, so inspirational!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't leave. I love looking at your creations.
    But seriously do what feel right for you.
    I love reading you comments on my blog. Thank you.
    I so want to get back into my creating. I have to first clean my scrap/craft room as I just dropped my stuff in there and haven't been back in. Oh Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments well all 2 of them! so it will be a couple of Tango cards coming up over the next couple of days and then what ever I feel like there after....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever you create is always fabulous, so sort of c, but I do recommend getting a bit of this sunshine - it could be all we get this summer let's face it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!