Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Sunday 1 August 2010

August Stampin' Up! Promotion


This months promotion with Stampin' Up! is 20% off some of the 2 step stamp sets

Click here for more information



Here are a few samples of some of the sets on offer

Bird On a Branch


The Bird on a Branch set is such a versatile set of stamps the branch can be made to look like a tree if you stamp it upright




Loads of Love
Well loads of love is brilliant I made this one into a convertable.
Greenhouse Garden

Well I really think this set holds it own Greenhouse Garden I love this set.
..........Until tomorrow................be crafty..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!