Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Monday 2 August 2010

A tree for christmas loads of love

Don't forget the August promotion click on the side bar for more details

Monday comes around real quick doesn't it? and this week I will be in the offices at work, which are in Reading,  Berkshire but not until tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday then on Wednesday afternoon I will drive from Reading to Sheffield.  I have a 7am start there on Thursday morning, I will update as the week goes on.


Well this one seems to be the right card for today as it's Loads of Love set and on the 20% off list,  this was one of my samples using the Lovely as a Tree set but with the added use of the truck little tree and sentiment. I love stamping the little person in the truck there is a man and a woman to choose from and these are in the Loads of Love accessories stamp set.  I used the Stamp a ma jig to get them just right.

.................Until tomorrow............be crafty.........

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is cute!!

    What's with all the Christmas themed cards I'm seeing these days?! LOL! Someone's trying to get me jump-started on my Christmas shopping, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!