Stampin' Up! UK demonstrator Peg Coombes

Stampin Up stamps and accessories




Wednesday 12 January 2011

The FREE Tutorial Meander Book Update

 Wow! I had a massive response to the Free tutorial I offered on Sunday check out the tab at the top if you missed it anyway I received an email back from Victoria McLafferty; with a couple of pictures of the one she had made, It's really pretty and I love how she did the tags for it. 


Victoria made this for her friend who has just had a baby boy and JT are his initials.  Hope your friend likes it and adds some lovely pictures and jounalling of her brand spanking new baby.


The JT initials were stamped using Stampin Up Just Perfect Alphabet, I received my order last week with this stamp set in so you will probably be seeing more of that set on here soon........ who am I kidding? I can't wait to get started on something using them

...........Until tomorrow.............be crafty.......

1 comment:

  1. Just love these little albums - didn't know they were called meander books! This one looks fabulous in these colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I always try to reciprocate! Bloggy love is something that ought to be shared, not hogged. :) Thank you for sharing!