The Circle Card Thinlits are not in the catalogues they are a new addition from yesterday, scroll down to view a video and more details
I have another Circle Card Thinlits Card to share with you today
I loved my Pink Pirouette card I share a couple of days ago and so went with the same colour scheme for today's card
Here it is fully open
this is a closer look at the front
a closer look at the inside and on this I used one of the Best of Sale a Bration stamps and a butterfly from Papillion Potpouri stamp set
Sorry about the poor colour in the photo but it was a yucky rainy day on Monday when I took it
Here is the extended side panel
Hope you enjoyed looking today and thanks for stopping by
Until next time ........... happy crafting








This is a real Peg card !!! Pink and pretty and very neat ! I see you are enjoying your new toys !!! xxxx
ReplyDelete